How technology is changing recruitment and what that means for your job
Recruitment has reached the end of the analogue era. No more hopeful ‘To whom it may concern’ or ‘Dear sir or madam’ letters sent out to prospective recruiters. Job boards in agency windows and ‘wanted’ adverts in the back of the papers are relics of the past.
The paper application form has had its day..
This new research project from Tribepad explores all of this, looking at how the right technology solution can free up your recruiters and hiring managers, to make more human connections with candidates.
Five key findings:
- 57% of candidates say they go for quantity over quality when applying for jobs
- 88% of people who know about ATS have ‘optimised’ their CV as a result
- 4x They’re also four times more likely to have cheated on a test
- 42% say tech de-humanises the recruitment process and fear it might screen in or out the wrong people
- 70% say interviews should be conducted by a human