How much does Tribepad cost?
Tribepad’s pricing is fair and completely transparent, with absolutely no hidden fees. Get a comprehensive, clear pricing quote detailing all possible costs, so there are no nasty surprises. (Only pleasant ones, when you realise what exceptional value our platform is!)
Tribepad Talent Acquisition Platform
- Tribepad TA Platform is everything you need to transform your recruitment.
- Your investment starts from £1995.00/month.
- Exactly what you pay depends on the modules, feature add-ons and your company size.
- You pay fairly and transparently, for exactly the set-up you need.
Tribepad Flex Contractor Management System
- Empowers you to handle your contractor recruitment and management in-house.
- Your investment starts from £750.00/month.
- The exact price you pay depends on your company size and configuration needs.
- Fair and transparent pricing – you’ll find Flex typically pays for itself within weeks.
Integrations and add-ons pricing
With a comprehensive partner ecosystem and add-on features and services, Tribepad empowers you to realise your vision for recruitment. Without racking up endless unexpected fees.
Fair, transparent fees for add-ons like:
- Extra SMS or video interview credits
- Custom development and integrations
- Optional functionality extras
- Multi-brand custom configuration
- Full-day bespoke training sessions
- Strategic recruitment consultancy
- Custom report building and training
Did we mention!
We believe in doing good business, and support other companies making the world better too.
Free upgrades forever
Free unlimited support
Discounts available for charities, education and healthcare
Love Tribepad but out of your budget.
Tribepad is an enterprise-grade talent acquisition suite, so it mightn’t work with your budget if you’re a growing SME. If that’s you, we’re proud to partner with PeopleHub. They’ve built a unique package that includes the Tribepad talent platform tailored for SMEs, with recruitment marketing and consultancy services wrapped around it. To help growing businesses form and execute a recruitment strategy that works for you.